CHARTER SAILING YACHT “DRUMBEAT”
Crewed Yacht Charter
|Length||53 m, 173 ft|
|Sailing Area||Indian Ocean, South East Asia|
|Crew (incl. Capitätn)||10|
|Fee per week|
|High season||USD 175.000|
|Low season||USD 175.000|
Eingabe Key Features
SAILING YACHT “DRUMBEAT”
DETAILS – SAILING YACHT “DRUMBEAT”
Tenders & Water Toys
- Castoldi 6.2m (21′) RIB – 182hp water jet with weather protection
- Avon 4.5m RIB for the crew with 50 hp outboard and for pulling the water toys
- 2 Topaz Race X sailing dinghies for 1 or 2 people (with new sails: regular, beginner and racing)
Various water toys
- wakeboard, waterskis, double doughnut, 1 windsurfer, 2 Sea kayaks, 16 sets of snorkelling gear and fins for adults and 10 sets for children
- 6 full sets of dive gear with compressor ( RDV diving only)
- fishing gear and
- 2 underwater Sea-Doo sea scooters
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration: 3 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 1 Pullman, 1 King, 2 Double, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 11
Extremely spacious full width owners’ stateroom with King sized bed, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower. Walk-in closet with ample storage, separate seating area, desk and state of the art entertainment system.
Guest cabins include 2 identical double cabins with seating area and 2 twin cabins (one with a pullman for kids only) all with en-suite facilities.
Please enquire when the charter party is 11 guests, as the pullman is not suitable for adults.
Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities
- Each cabin has a television, an individual CD/radio and DVD player
- New 46′ (120cm x 69cm) screen in the saloon (LED 200 MHz type) with DVD player and Bose surround sound system
- Satellite television available in the main salon
- in all the cabins (randomly available in SE Asia). Library of 300 movies on DVD
Built in 2002 by Alloy Yachts and designed by Dubois Naval Architects, DRUMBEAT (ex-SALPERTON) is one of the largest modern sailing yachts ever built. Combining excellent sailing performance, sea worthiness and comfort, DRUMBEAT is also the Winner of the 2005 Rolex Transatlantic Challenge.
A unique design feature of the yacht is the one-level layout from cockpit through the salon and dining area to the forward wheelhouse. This creates an expansive area for entertaining.
Shipyard period from end of August 2013 to end of March 2014.
Major refit including:
- Complete hull, superstructure and mast paint
- Replacement of rigging
- Service of both masts
- Refit of the deck
- Painting of the boom
- Overhaul of the generators
- Service of the air conditioning systems
- Change of all carpets, one sofa and salon & master cabin upholstery
- Teak/wood varnishing
- Replacement of the headliners
- Galley improvements
- Refit of crew accommodation
You've found the right yacht?
Have you still not found the right yacht?
BCR LOGEMANN YACHTING
BCR LOGEMANN YACHTS EURL
14 Rue Ernest Psichari
F-75007 PARIS 07
Fixed: +49 (0) 421 – 34 69 650
Mobile: +49 (0) 172 – 42 126 43
Fax: +49 (0) 421 – 34 69 032
Receive monthly news. Do not miss out on any opportunities!
I’m interested in