CHARTER MOTOR YACHT „TELEOST“
Crewed Yacht Charter
|Länge||49 m, 161 ft|
|Crew (inkl. Kapitän)||10|
MOTOR YACHT „TELEOST“
DETAILS – MOTOR YACHT „TELEOST“
Tenders & Water Toys
- 21 ft/6.4 m center console Contender with 225 hp (fully-rigged for fishing). Max capacity 6 pax, including crew
- 17 ft / 5.2 m Zodiac RIB with 115 hp 4-stroke outboard. Max capacity 11, including crew
- 2 x standup jet ski
- 2 3-man Wave-runners (4 stroke)
- Snorkel gear
- Boogie boards
- Wakeboards, Wakesurfer, Wake Skate
- 2 pair water skis (beginner & intermediate)
- Assorted inflatable toys
- Extensive fishing gear
- 2 underwater scooters
- 2 Single and 2 Double Kayaks
- Double Pedal / Rowing Kayak
- Side mounted 5 metre high Custom waterslide from Boat Deck
- 27 tanks
- 8 B.C.’s
- Weight belts
- Wet suits
- Dive computers
- 2 dive compressors
The full-width master suite is situated on the main deck with Jacuzzi & shower, private lounge and study.
Each stateroom has individual ensuite facilities, including bath and/or shower.
- 2 Double cabins have a tub
- 2 Twin cabins have a tub as well and the third one has a shower
Each stateroom benefits from TV/DVD/CD and Integrated Music System with MP3 input facility. Flat panel displays fitted throughout.
Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities
- Board games, movie, book libraries
- Forward, formal seating for 12
- Ample, built-in stern seating with dining for 12
- Wet bar and powder room forward, Smoking allowed
- Enterainment centre (incl. DVD, Blu-Ray, VCR, CD, Karaoke)
- 60 inch Plasma fitted for DVD/Blu-Ray playback with facility for Laptop input (HDMI/Composite Video)
- Dining for 12 (retractable awning)
- Jacuzzi, wet bar with 4 stools
- built-in stern seating, awning
- BBQ, 4 x sun beds and 4 x sun chairs
- Boarding and water access: Passerelle (stern) boarding and side boarding
- Custom swim platform with ladder to water and outside shower
- dayhead and shower within adjacent lazerette
TELEOST is truly one of the world’s finest motor yachts, combining the best of modern technology with traditional design and craftsmanship.
Her style matches those of the world’s most sophisticated ports of call and is equipped for adventurous destinations far from civilization. At 49m (161′), TELEOST is large enough to afford her guests every possible luxury – including the sense of intimacy that can be lost in larger vessels. The sumptuous master suite and deluxe guest cabins are constructed of the finest wood and marble.
Dining: You can expect gastronomic dining aboard TELEOST, whether it is a formal dinner in the dining saloon, or a lunch al fresco on deck. The talented executive Chef is experienced in a wide range of world cuisines and will accommodate any dietary requirement. To ensure quality results, the galley equipment rivals that of the world’s finest restaurants. Fresh bread, pastries and other baked goods are produced daily.
TELEOST carries jet skis and a large selection of water toys. The versatile tenders take guests to and from the boat and are used for fishing, day trips to explore the coast line, or to relax on a secluded beach. Snorkelling and diving let you experience the underwater world that lies beneath TELEOST. Her sophisticated dive room includes diving compressors and dive computers.
Sie haben die richtige Yacht gefunden?
Sie haben die richtige Yacht noch nicht gefunden?
BCR LOGEMANN YACHTING
BCR LOGEMANN YACHTS EURL
14 Rue Ernest Psichari
F-75007 PARIS 07
Festnetz: +49 (0) 421 - 34 69 650
Mobil: +49 (0) 172 - 42 126 43
Fax: +49 (0) 421 - 34 69 032
Erhalten Sie jeden Monat Neuigkeiten. Verpassen Sie keine Chance!