CHARTER MOTOR YACHT “SENSE”
Crewed Yacht Charter
|Length||28m, 92 ft|
|Sailing Area||West Mediterranean|
|Crew (incl. Captain)||3|
|Fee per week|
|High season||EUR 55.000|
|Low season||EUR 45.000|
MOTOR YACHT “SENSE”
DETAILS – MOTOR YACHT “SENSE”
Tenders & Water Toys
- 4.50 mt Avon hydrojet tender
- Several inflatables: canoa, donut
- Snorkeling equipment
- 4 x new kayaks
- 4 seats banana
4 suites for up to 9 guests
- Master suite with King size double bed, 2 ensuite bathrooms (his and her), Sat connection (SKY)
- VIP 1 suite with Queen size double bed
- VIP 2 suite with double bed, ensuite bathroom
- Twin suite with third pullman berth
Every Cabine with ensuite bathroom and LCD TV, DVD player, hi-fi system with ipod.
Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities
Sense One offers each comfort to her guests
- air conditioning throughout
- 2 x 20 Kw Kohler generators (new 2014)
- Internet wi-fi connection
- hi-fi system with ipod
- LCD TV in all cabins and in saloon
- The Owner suite and the salon also feature Sat TV and SKY connection
- A safe box is available for the guests
- electric and microvawe oven
- fridge and freezer
- washmachine and dishwasher
SENSE is a recently built Mangusta 92, a real eye catching as she manoeuvres into port with water jets thrusting.
There are very spacious sunbeds on the foredeck complemented by a further one aft. The aftdeck also features a diningtable for alfresco dining shaded by oversized twin parasols; a comfortable aft platform gives easy access to the sea and leads to the garage where sport facilities and dinghy are sheltered.
Understated, sleek and elegant, the interior finishes are cool and comfortable and the layout allows for casual living or a formal dinner party for eight or ten.
The Master cabin situated aft has no less than ten windows giving brightness to the area. Blinds may be lowered for a more intimate atmosphere and privacy. The shower is large enough for a two people.
Three further cabins, a triple, double and VIP complete the accommodation. All share a common hallway with access up a staircase to the saloon or though a door directly into the galley. Crew quarter is completely separated and independent.
You've found the right yacht?
Have you still not found the right yacht?
BCR LOGEMANN YACHTING
BCR LOGEMANN YACHTS EURL
14 Rue Ernest Psichari
F-75007 PARIS 07
Fixed: +49 (0) 421 - 3469 650
Mobile: +49 (0) 172 - 42 126 43
Fax: +49 (0) 421 - 34 69 032
Receive monthly news. Do not miss out on any opportunities!